2020 COVID Safe Plan
Updated 5th August 2020
In keeping with the requirements of the Victorian Government’s Stage 4 restrictions the Laboratories at DNAIQ and Australian Veterinary Stem Cells have implemented a COVID Safe Plan that will remain in place during the 6-week period.
1. Mandatory Workplace Attendance Register
- All staff attending the workplace must sign the attendance register on arrival, recording the time, date and body temperature (using the non-contact thermometer provided).
- Deliveries should also be noted on the Workplace Attendance Register (with the exception of temperature taking)
2. Restrictions on non-Staff Visitors
- No non-staff visitors are permitted entry into the workplace without the written permission from the Laboratory Director. This includes all subcontractors.
- Where a non-staff visitor is permitted to attend the workplace they must record their details on the Mandatory Workplace Attendance Register (as per 1)
- The exception is for the delivery of CO2 tanks and liquid nitrogen in the garage area.
3. Workplace Precautions
- With the exception of laboratory work staff should endeavour to work from home whenever possible
- Where possible attending staff should aim to achieve temporal distancing via rosters
- When more than one staff member is occupying the same workspace masks must be worn